Products Show

Location:Home > Products > Bathroom faucet> single handle bathroom faucet > Contemporary basin mixer tap
Contemporary basin mixer tap
  • Contemporary basin mixer tap
  • Contemporary basin mixer tap
  • Contemporary basin mixer tap
  • Contemporary basin mixer tap
  • Contemporary basin mixer tap
  • Category:single handle bathroom faucet
  • Model:B210 02 01 1
  • View:3639
contemporary basin mixer tap B210 02 01 1 offer 5 years quality guarantee, with 304 s.steel hose w/EPDM inner tube,OEM and ODM is acceptable.
Hotline: +86-13828089077
Fax: +86-0750-6138768

For more information, please leave your inquire.

  • Name:
  • E-mail:
  • Remark:
1.easy installation handle control,easy and convenience lifetime warranty,5 year quality guarantee
4.if you purchase up to 200 faucet or more,we will give you 1% faucet accessories for free(include ceramic cartridge,hose,handles,O ring).
5.100% pressure system tested.

1.connection size: NPT 1/2
2.Material: 59 brass
4.surface treatment:ORB(chrome/brushed nickel/oil rubbed bronze/matt black/painting/others)
5.Valve:ceramic cartridges(cUPC certificate passed)
6.Aerator:Neoperl aerator
7.Hose:57cm*10*1*11 304 s.steel hose(cUPC certificate passed)
8.Flow rate:1.5gpm@60psi
9.plating thinkness:nickel 8um;chroem 0.25um
10.24h acid salt spray test passed

Payment terms:
1.T/T: 30% deposit upon approval of sample, remaining 70% before shipment
2.Western Union,Paypal,other ways can be talk over

1.How to pack: high quality non-woven bag packing with craft box
2.Spare parts: stainless steel knitted hose, O-ring, fixed gasket, stainless steel installation base
3.The packing can be changed as customer’s requirement