Products Show

Location:Home > Products > Shower faucet> concealed shower faucet > CSA shower single handle faucet
CSA shower single handle faucet
  • CSA shower single handle faucet
  • CSA shower single handle faucet
  • Category:concealed shower faucet
  • Model:S008 01 01 1
  • View:4141
CSA shower single handle faucet S008 01 01 1,with "cupc" certification,make of low lead brass,pressure balance valve,OEM and OMD is acceptable.
Hotline: +86-13828089077
Fax: +86-0750-6138768

For more information, please leave your inquire.

  • Name:
  • E-mail:
  • Remark:

Feature finish look like a mirror

2.lever handles make it easy to adjust the water

3.pressure balancing control valve to help maintain water temperature in the shower

4.full rainshower lifetime warranty,5 year quality guarantee

6.upc,cUPC certification is available


1.shower mixer & water way material:low lead brass

2.shower head: 8 inch,stainless steel,with single function

3.heads shower arm: 304ss

4.handle:zinc alloy

5.valve: pressure balance valve

6.100% pressure system tested

7.cupc approved

8.available finish:

Payment terms

1.T/T: 30% deposit upon approval of sample, remaining 70% before shipment

2.Western Union,Paypal,other ways can be talk over


1.How to pack: high quality non-woven bag packing with craft box

2.packing can be changed as customer’s requirement