Products Show

Location:Home > Products > Shower faucet> shower mixer > Exposed shower mixer SO550 12 01 1
Exposed shower mixer SO550 12 01 1
  • Exposed shower mixer SO550 12 01 1
  • Exposed shower mixer SO550 12 01 1
  • Category:shower mixer
  • Model:SO550 12 01 1
  • View:1268
Exposed shower mixer SO550 12 01 1 offer 5 years quality guarantee,OEM and ODM is acceptable,100% pressure test pass
Hotline: +86-13828089077
Fax: +86-0750-6138768

For more information, please leave your inquire.

  • Name:
  • E-mail:
  • Remark:


1.Chrome finish is looks like a mirror

3.Lever control,easy and convenience

4.Limited lifetime warranty,5 year quality guarantee

5.If you purchase up to 200 faucet or more,we will give you 1% faucet accessories for free(include ceramic cartridge,hose,handles,O ring).

6.100% pressure system tested.


1.Body material:59 brass

2.Valve:ceramic cartridges

3.Handle material:zinc alloy

4.Base material:zinc alloy

5.Finish:chrome as photo(available colors as below)

6.Galvanized coating thinkness:nickel 8um, Chrome 0.25um

7.100% pressure system tested.

Payment terms:

1.T/T: 30% deposit upon approval of sample, remaining 70% before shipment

2.Western Union,Paypal,other ways can be talk over


1.How to pack: high quality non-woven bag packing with craft box

2.packing can be changed as customer’s requirement