Products Show

Location:Home > Products > Kitchen faucet> Single handle kitchen faucet > Single handle kitchen faucet K550 03 01 1
Single handle kitchen faucet K550 03 01 1
  • Single handle kitchen faucet K550 03 01 1
  • Single handle kitchen faucet K550 03 01 1
  • Category:Single handle kitchen faucet
  • Model:K550 03 01 1
  • View:1360
Single handle kitchen faucet K550 03 01 1 offer 5 years quality guarantee,OEM and ODM is acceptable.
Hotline: +86-13828089077
Fax: +86-0750-6138768

For more information, please leave your inquire.

  • Name:
  • E-mail:
  • Remark:
1.Main body Material: 59 brass 
2.Surface treatment:chrome as photo(available colors as below)

3.Handle material:zinc alloy
4.Elbow pipe:stainless steel 201
5.Galvanized coating:nickel 8um;chrome 0.25um
6.24h acid salt spray test passed
7.Valve:ceramic cartridge
8.Aerator:POM aerator
9.Flow rate:9-12L@3bar
10.Shank:60mm stainless steel 201(brass nut with screw+201 stainless steel spacer+rubber spacer)
11.Brass hexagon cartridege nut
12.Supply hose:60cm*m10*1*11 stainless steel braidd hose
13.100% pressure system tested

How is our faucet features?
1.Chrome finish is highly reflective like a mirror
2.Easy installation
3.One handle control,easy and convenience
4.Limited lifetime warranty,5 year quality guarantee
5.If you purchase up to 200 faucet or more,we will give you 1% faucet accessories for free(include ceramic cartridge,hose,handles,O ring).

Payment terms:
1.T/T: 30% deposit upon approval of sample, remaining 70% before shipment
2.Western Union,Paypal,other ways can be talk over.

1.High quality non-woven bag packing with craft box
2.Spare parts: stainless steel knitted hose, O-ring, fixed gasket, brass installation base
3.Packing can be changed as customer’s requirement