Products Show

Location:Home > Products > Shower faucet> shower mixer > Two Function Concealed Shower Mixer
Two Function Concealed Shower Mixer
  • Two Function Concealed Shower Mixer
  • Two Function Concealed Shower Mixer
  • Category:shower mixer
  • Model:
  • View:218
Two Funciton Conceal Shower Mixer SO050 22 01 1 offer 5 years quality guarantee,OEM and ODM is acceptable,100% pressure test pass
Hotline: +86-13828089077
Fax: +86-0750-6138768

For more information, please leave your inquire.

  • Name:
  • E-mail:
  • Remark:


1.Chrome finish is looks like a mirror

2.Lever control,easy and convenience

3.Limited lifetime warranty,5 year quality guarantee

4.If you purchase up to 200 faucet or more,we will give you 1% faucet accessories for free

5.100% pressure system tested.


1.59 brass main body

2.35mm ceramic valve(hot and cold valve),two function

3.Zinc alloy handle&diverter handle

4.2mm stainless steel plate,100mm diameter

5.Galvanized coating thinkness:nickel 8um, chrome 0.25um

6.100% pressure system tested.

7.Finish:chrome as photo(available color as below)

Payment terms:

1.T/T: 30% deposit upon approval of sample, remaining 70% before shipment

2.Western Union,Paypal,other ways can be talk over


1.How to pack: high quality non-woven bag packing with craft box

2.packing can be changed as customer’s requirement